Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@mwm.lt> on 2002/02/09 16:07:13 UTC

Simplestore on HSQL

Hi,
I added tests for sample, I use HSQL dabase, do we need to add hsqldb.jar to
lib ?
I will write build.xml to run this test to run SampleTest you must add
hsqldb.jar to classpath
HSQL will create default database and users itself.

RE: Simplestore on HSQL

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Hi Juozas,
I just added the hsqldb.jar...

  ~Gerhard

"things, that try to look like things, do often more look
like things than things"

RE: Simplestore on HSQL

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Juozas,