Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/02/15 23:27:20 UTC

Fix for packaging/centos63/package.sh

Please fix the logic in package.sh script to make it work

Specificialy

VERSION=`(cd ../../; mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-help-plugin:2.1.1:evaluate -Dexpression=project.version) | grep -v '^\['`

Change to

VERSION=`(cd ../../; mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-help-plugin:2.1.1:evaluate -Dexpression=project.version) | grep -vE '^\[|dt_socket'`

If you don't, the packager takes the string that appears prior to a version number and tar/rpm process fails.

Re: Fix for packaging/centos63/package.sh

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.
I may not have picked into master.

Posted by Pradeep Soundararajan <pr...@citrix.com>.
I think Project version number can be printed in an interactive mode only if we run mvn help:evaluate or else we have to hardcode the version number.

Thanks,
Pradeep S

I'm thinking, can't we get version info without running maven? Does pom.xml has version numbers of CS built in other some other file that does not require running maven?

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.