Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Christian J. Dechery" <ch...@finep.gov.br> on 2002/07/12 18:54:15 UTC

Environment vars in web.xml

I'm using Environment vars in my server.xml like this

<Context path="/fapteste" docBase="fapteste" reloadable="true" debug="0" privileged="true">
    <Environment name="ctxName" type="java.lang.String" value="fapteste"/>
</Context>

but in JBuilder the config it creates to run Tomcat doesn't have any server.xml, only web.xml... and I tried setting an <env-entry> there but it didn't work... I was unable to fetch it with InitialContext.lookup() method...

can someone explain me this...

thanks

.:| Christian J. Dechery
.:| FINEP - Depto. de Sistemas