Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com> on 2003/09/01 08:08:26 UTC

HEAD/contrib does not compile- changes in getPIDString()

Rainer

After your HPSF write functionality changes (which are pretty cool, btw)
the poibrowser component in contrib does not compile any more. If you
can fix it, I think it will be the quickest.

Thanks
-
Avik

[javac]
/home/aviks/projects/jakarta-poi-HEAD/src/contrib/src/org/apache/poi/contrib/poibrowser/PropertySetDescriptorRenderer.java:188: getPIDString(int) in org.apache.poi.hpsf.Section cannot be applied to (long)
    [javac]             b.append(s.getPIDString(p.getID()) + ": ");
    [javac]                       ^
    [javac] 1 error

Re: HEAD/contrib does not compile- changes in getPIDString()

Posted by ra...@gmx.de.
> After your HPSF write functionality changes (which are pretty cool, btw)
> the poibrowser component in contrib does not compile any more. If you
> can fix it, I think it will be the quickest.

Avik,

thanks for the hint! I'll fix it in the evening (local time), because I
can't do it now. The reason I didn't noticed it is that I only did an "ant clean"
followed by "ant test" which does obviously not compile the "contrib" tree.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

--
                  RAINER KLUTE IT-CONSULTING GMBH