Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by christopher may <fe...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/19 19:13:21 UTC

New line

I am using text files in my index. What can be used as the new line
character ? Say I have
A batch of apples <Title> Apples . So the doc is returned as Apples and the
summary is A batch of apples. If I want to then on the next line of the file
put A state out west <Title>Arizona. This all blends together. What is my
default line separator ? Or new line character. Thanks all

Re: New line

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
I may be misunderstanding you, but \n is the "newline" character.
http://www.google.com/search?q=newline%20character%20java

Otis