Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Evan Ward <ev...@nrl.navy.mil> on 2016/03/21 19:32:58 UTC

[math] Staging site

Hi,

I'm on step 19 in Release.howto.txt, I've committed the updated site
using svn, but I get a 404 when I try to view it at
http://commons.staging.apache.org/proper/commons-math

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I've noticed that the staging URL for
other components such as [lang] or [io] also result in a 404. Has the
URL changed?

Best Regards,
Evan

Re: [math] Staging site

Posted by Evan Ward <ev...@nrl.navy.mil>.
Thanks Thomas for the help. I think I have updated the site correctly now.

Gilles, I've been updating the "howto" as I go through the process and
I'll commit the updated version after I send out the announce emails. Up
until the site it has been mostly small changes.

Thanks,
Evan

Re: [math] Staging site

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.