Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2013/08/02 01:10:01 UTC

Re: Maven stats

On Jul 30, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Andrew Bayer wrote:

I'd assume an infra ticket, in the Maven component.

A.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Everett Toews
<ev...@rackspace.com>>wrote:

Hi Mentors (or anyone else in the know),

Does anyone know how we start getting our download stats tracked in
https://repository.apache.org/index.html#central-stat ?

I only see a handful of projects in the list and typing in
org.apache.jclouds doesn't help.

Do I need to send an email to general@ or maybe open a ticket with infra?

Thanks,
Everett

Re: Maven stats

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
If you want to be able to see the stats, just open a ticket in INFRA ala

Everett

On Aug 4, 2013, at 3:02 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:

No idea.
I can only ping Brian.
Central repository is not in our control.

2013/8/3 David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>>:
Olivier: Any thoughts on this?

--David

--