Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Raphaël Franchet <ra...@anyware-tech.com> on 2005/10/24 15:31:33 UTC

Xpath query, jcr:like and character '

Hello,

Following the spec 6.6.4.9, to find node with title containing the word
- test'test -, this should work:
createQuery("//*[jcr:like(@title, '%test''test%')]", Query.XPATH).execute()

but it does not find my node with a title - test'test -.

ps: it works fine with a wildcard character:
createQuery("//*[jcr:like(@title, '%test_test%')]", Query.XPATH).execute()

what is wrong ?
isn't escaping of ' not done with '' ?

thanks,
--

Raphaël FRANCHET
IT

Re: Xpath query, jcr:like and character '

Posted by Raphaël Franchet <ra...@anyware-tech.com>.
Thank you marcel.

regard,

Raphaël