Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Struts Two <st...@yahoo.ca> on 2008/06/16 23:15:51 UTC

Autocompleter tag fails when file tag is added

I have a page with a few autocompleter inputs as well as some textfield and text area input fields. Everything upto this point was working fine till I added an extra file input field : <s:file theme="simple" name="attachment" id="attachment"/> (also added enctype="multipart/form-data") to my form as well. All my autocompleter have stopped functioning. If I remove s:file tag, they start working again. I add it and they stop working. Any idea why this is happening? or what I am doing wrong?
I appreciate your hints /feedbacks.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/