Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Francis Vermeulen <fv...@ezgov.com> on 2003/09/25 17:42:13 UTC

Cocoon 2.0.4 on Solaris 8 and ServletExec

Hi,

we're trying to deploy our Cocoon application on Solaris 8, using iPlanet
Server 6.0 and ServletExec 4.1.1 and JDK1.4.1_05. We have the problem that
Cocoon initialisation fails: it throws an exception saying it cannot find
the Cocoon class. Does anyone else had this problem too or is running in the
same environment and knows how to fix this? Thanks for any help!

Regards,
Francis

Ing. Francis RA Vermeulen
EzGov
Senior Architect

"De Schinkel" Rijnsburgstraat 11
1059 AT Amsterdam

Tel. (Office): +31 (0)20 7133924
Fax: +31 (0)20 7133799

E-mail: fvermeulen@ezgov.com
Website: www.europe.ezgov.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. EzGov B.V. is
neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.