Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/26 15:45:32 UTC

Pre-release Phoenix 4.0a4

See http://cvs.apache.org/~hammant/

When I unpack the source tar.gz, a long-link name is receated in such a
way that it the source won't recompile without a rename. I think it is
just my clien that makes the mistake (PowerArchiver/Win32)

This is for people to play with and see if it looks OK.

- Paul

Re: Pre-release Phoenix 4.0a4

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Updated with Peter's latest patch for the work files (re Danny's JAMES
bug).....