Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Naveen Gupta <nk...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/03 12:25:49 UTC

php library for extractrequest handler

Hi

We want to post to solr server with some of the files (rtf,doc,etc) using
php .. one way is to post using curl

is there any client like java client (solrcell)

urls will also help

Thanks
Naveen

Re: php library for extractrequest handler

Posted by Naveen Gupta <nk...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

that one i used and it is working fine .thanks to nabble ..

Thanks
Naveen

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.