Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Yosef Arraf <yo...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/27 17:33:22 UTC

delete znode when client's disconnect

Hi,
My Name is Yosef and i'm facing a problem when one of my ZooKeeper
Clients crash or shutdown (disconnected),
i want to delete is is znode and make it as unavailable.

Any one have any Idea that can help me to solve my problem?

Thanks,
Yosef.

Re: delete znode when client's disconnect

Posted by Daniel Gómez Ferro <da...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi,

You can also have a look at this issue:

Think about which API suits your use case better, or which one you like more.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
So how often do resources come and go?

Posted by Yosef Arraf <yo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@yahoo-inc.com>.