Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by psyber psyber <ps...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/22 16:08:10 UTC

Re-submission of actions / action events

Hi

I update my db using action events; my code for page A
is something like this:
action="$link.setAction("SomeClass").setPage("Foo.wm")"
name="eventSubmit_doSomething"

Once the page is submitted, what seems to happen is
that Foo.wm's url displays the action from the
previous screen (page A).

When someone refreshes Foo.wm, they invoke the
SomeClass action as well as the doSomething method.
This will cause a variety of errors.

I initially thought about using hidden fields but it
seems that all form parameters are also sent through
on the refresh.

Can anyone give me any ideas for the solution of this
problem.

Tia

Regards
Karim