Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com> on 2010/08/04 09:19:21 UTC

Re: metadata call error

Yikes, just got this message -- somehow got mis-filed.

1. Are you still experiencing this issue?
2. Why did you remove schema ("http") from defaultShindigTestHost? Could you
add "//" as a prefix?

Unfortunately the opaque-URI error comes from Java's URI parser class. We're
just re-throwing it as a UriException.

-j