Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@apache.org> on 2005/09/23 18:50:41 UTC

Cliff Schmidt's ApacheCon EU presentation available for download?

Cliff's session at ApacheCon EU on "Licensing: What Every Apache
Committer Should Know" was really helpful. Is the presentation available
for download from anywhere?

btw, I checked
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/Eu2005OnlineSessionSlides and didn't
find it there.

thanks,

-jean

Re: Cliff Schmidt's ApacheCon EU presentation available for download?

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com>.
Glad you thought it was helpful.  I just put a link on the wiki.

Cliff