Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by A Z <st...@live.co.uk> on 2013/03/08 04:02:32 UTC

Question about items on buglist.

I have been hoping for more support to be added for HWPFDocument.

I have previously put my wishes on the buglist, being two bug items

54272

54273

Has anyone noticed them, and is there likely to be any progress at all?

:)

Re: Question about items on buglist.

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Fri, 8 Mar 2013, A Z wrote:
> I have been hoping for more support to be added for HWPFDocument.
>
> Has anyone noticed them, and is there likely to be any progress at all?

We're all volunteers here. The best way to get a new feature into POI is
to work on it yourself!

If you need help with getting started on any of the areas where you'd like
to work on, give a shout here and we'll try to help. You'll often find
there's more volunteer energy available to help with mentoring and
advising people add new features / fix bugs

Nick