Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Drishti Singh <si...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/22 02:32:34 UTC

How to unsubscribe to the mailing list

Hi everyone,
I Hope you are doing well.

I would like to unsubscribe from the mailing list, as I have not been able
to pay attention due to certain scenarios. I would like to know how I can
do that, if anyone could help?

--

*Regards*

Drishti Singh  *(she/her/hers)*

Posted by Willie Ng'ang'a Macharia <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi Devs,

To unsubscribe, Just follow these instructions:

*To remove your address from the list, send a message to:
<de...@fineract.apache.org>>*

Regards,

Willie,
Java Expert - Electrum Payments.

Posted by Ádám Sághy <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mzirayteb <mz...@gmail.com>.
+1Thanks,Ephata
-------- Original message --------From: Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com> Date: 9/22/22  06:51  (GMT+03:00) To: dev@fineract.apache.org Subject: Re: How to unsubscribe to the mailing list +1Thanks,MuskanOn Thu, 22 Sep 2022 at 8:03 AM, Drishti Singh <si...@gmail.com> wrote:Hi everyone, I Hope you are doing well.I would like to unsubscribe from the mailing list, as I have not been able to pay attention due to certain scenarios. I would like to know how I can do that, if anyone could help?-- RegardsDrishti Singh  (she/her/hers)
-- Thank YouMuskan Khedia

Re: How to unsubscribe to the mailing list

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Thank You