Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/01 15:28:17 UTC

Re: Transports tests

The tests are in a separate module to avoid circular dependencies. See
[1] for the relevant discussion.

Andreas

[1] http://markmail.org/message/f5u53wueyymfsk7t

Re: Transports tests

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
If we can break the circular dependencies like that, I'm +1 for for
moving the tests to the individual modules. Who is volunteering to do
this?

Andreas

Re: Transports tests

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.