Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jayasreeb <ja...@infosys.com> on 2008/07/03 06:37:46 UTC

Urgent::How to Use Servicemix-bean in XML Transformation using Castor

Hi,

I am using castor to convert xml to java objects.
Externally through ant build and using castor code generator I generated
java files using xsd for a given xml.

1.Now I created a service unit and have placed the generated java files
under (src/main/java) directory.
2.I have added castor dependency in service unit pom.xml file.
3. I have placed invoice.xml(XML used for transformtion) under
(src/main/resource).

Now as per suggesstion given in nabble forum I need to use servicemix-bean
for this transformation.

Can u please tell me in this scenario how do i need to use servicemix-bean?
It would be helpful if u provide me explanation with steps.

Jayasree.B