Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/07 18:22:36 UTC

Re: host a powered by kylin page

Hi Vipul and all,
    The powered by page has been created, could you please help to add
short description and usage of your organization?
     Please send mail to user or dev mailing list, or submit patch for this
code source of powered by page:

 https://github.com/apache/incubator-kylin/blob/1.x-staging/website/community/poweredby.md
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-kylin/blob/1.x-staging/website/community/poweredby.md>

     The final page will be(not published yet):
     http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/community/PoweredBy.html
<http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/community/PoweredBy.html>

     Thanks.

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dayue.

Add one more from vip.com (sent by Mars):

VIP.com <http://vip.com/>, Kylin is used for VIP.com <http://vip.com/>’s
big data self-service analysis platform. Kylin gives us a new option to
make user experience more ad-hoc friendly and give us the opportunity to
introduce CUBE back to Big data.

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

Posted by Dayue Gao <da...@163.com>.

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi community,
    The powered by page has been published as following URL:

    http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/community/poweredby.html
<http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/community/poweredby.html>

    Please help to submit your usage and company information to enrich this
page.

   Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han