Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org> on 2020/06/02 23:15:14 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite-Avatica 1.17.0

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that I'd like to make Avatica 1.17.0 rc0 available for
voting soon. However, I am hoping we can review or merge a few open PRs
for this release.

If anyone has any spare cycles to review or merge any of the open PRs on
Github, it'd be highly appreciated!

Francis