Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by LB <co...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2022/02/01 09:20:44 UTC

Fuseki webapp is missing GeoSPARQL module

Hi,

not sure if intended or simply just forgotten after adding the GeoSPARQL
assembler support (finally, thanks for that Andy!), but currently it
looks like the Fuseki webapp module is missing the geosparql module
import which leads to a Fuseki distribution without GeoSPARQL support by
default. Maybe we should add this as well now?

Cheers,
Lorenz

Re: Fuseki webapp is missing GeoSPARQL module

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Good idea.

Recorded as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-2267

For now, you can include it on the classpath along the combined jar and
it should "just work". It registers using Jena system init.

     Andy