Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nitin Kadam <ni...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/31 18:43:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache out of memory

Hello,
I have ubuntu 16.04 server with 2.4.16 server
Yesterday server stop responding and when check logs it's shows
Out of memory: kill process 7986 (apache) score 1613 or a child.

When I restarted server it's started working,server is having 40gb ram and
same getting full after sometime

Please suggest.
Se

Re: [users@httpd] Apache out of memory

Posted by Daniel Ferradal <df...@apache.org>.
The suggestion is you check the third party modules you are using and
with the help of "mod_status" check which requests are taking
longer/consuming more.

HTTPD has a very small memory footprint, but your brief description
matches perfectly with one of those "mod_php" setups.

--
Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project