Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jonathan Leibiusky <io...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 15:40:07 UTC

Http Sessions

Hi, I'm trying to use PersistentManager so I can store my sessions in some
kind of storage and be able to use a load balancer.
But I see that it takes a few seconds for tomcat to save sessions in the
storage, even if I set maxIdleBackup parameter to 0, it will take around 2
or 3 seconds to store it.
Is there a way to tell tomcat to do it immediately after the session was
modified?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Re: Http Sessions