Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/05 15:41:43 UTC

Podling status of Slider

Hello Slider Community,

We were assigned this past month to discuss what is happening with Slider.
Specifically, we should try to determine whether it makes sense to retire
the project or propose that it graduate to a subproject of Hadoop. If we
don't want to do either of those things at this time, I think we will need
to justify why we would like to continue in the Incubator and ideally also
establish a rough timeline for reaching either of those goals.

Billie