Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by "Katz, Shay" <sk...@hp.com> on 2012/10/22 16:06:56 UTC

Oozie cluster

Hi,

Is there any way to create oozie cluster for scalability and high availability issue?
If yes, can someone refer me to the right document?

Thanks,
Shay

Re: Oozie cluster

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

For high availability, the only way to do this currently is in a hot/cold
setup.  There's some directions on Cloudera's installation instructions for
Oozie (though I think it should work for "regular" Apache Oozie as well).
https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDH4DOC/Oozie+Installation#OozieInstallation-ConfiguringOozieFailover%28hot%2Fcold%29

- Robert