Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/06/21 12:57:22 UTC

Latest JBoss plugin changes

Hi,

I have just updated the jboss plugin to support bundling start/stop
script in the generated zip. The idea is that the generated zip is a
self-contained and executable jboss configuration.

I have also tried to make it work both on JBoss 3.0.x and JBoss 3.2.x.
However I haven't changed the JMX stuff as I'm not using this. Anyone
feel like submitting a patch to make this JMX stuff work on JBoss 3.2.x?

Also, I haven't tried the new JBoss plugin on unix so I'm pretty sure it
won't work the first time... Please give it a go an report on the list
so that I can fix whatever is broken on unix.

Thanks
-Vincent