Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Chandranana Naik <ch...@persistent.com> on 2018/12/24 10:54:34 UTC

Need help on Apache Ignite tests

Hi Team,
I have recently started working with Apache Ignite. Build on x86 Ubuntu 16.04 is complete. I wanted some information on the tests I am running.

Could you please give some information on what the test does - GridEventConsumeSelfTest#testApi, I want to understand the functionality of the test .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chandranana

DISCLAIMER

Re: Need help on Apache Ignite tests

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

As far as my understanding goes it checks some basic invariants of events()
API - e.g. that it does not crash if you try to de-register inexistent
listener or that it returns a valid handle if you register a new one.

Ilya Kasnacheev

пн, 24 дек. 2018 г. в 20:14, Chandranana Naik <