Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com> on 2011/07/01 18:35:17 UTC

Re: HSSFRow.setRowStyle -> XSSFRow.??? <- no such method

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011, Alexander Hörnlein wrote:
> ok - i created a xlsx with the style of the first row + the first cell
> set to the same style and another one where only the first cell has the
> style and the only difference was
>
> <row ...> ...
> vs.
> <row ... s="1" customFormat="1">....

Looks like it it's similar to cells, handy. Any chance you could create a
new bug in bugzilla, and upload a sample file which we can use in a unit
test?

> so i guess the code from XSSFCell should work for XSSFRow (+ customFormat),
> so it should be something like:
>
>    public void setCellStyle(CellStyle style) {
>        if(style == null) {
>            if(_row.isSetS()) {
>                _row.unsetS();
>                _row.unsetCustomFormat();
>        } else {
>            XSSFCellStyle xStyle = (XSSFCellStyle)style;
>            xStyle.verifyBelongsToStylesSource(_stylesSource);
>
>            long idx = _stylesSource.putStyle(xStyle);
>            _row.setS(idx);
>            _row.setCustomFormat(true);
>        }
>    }
>
> the _stylesSource of XSSFRow could be handled exactly like for XSSFCell
> (it's only a pointer to row.getSheet().getWorkbook().getStylesSource();

Looks correct. Please include this in the bug report, and I'll have a go
at writing a unit test for it, and I'll then commit it for you

Cheers
Nick