Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/20 03:04:08 UTC

Prioritization and listing of missing features of OpenMeetings 3.0

Hi,

there is some common shared opinion (at least from my point of view) about
the 3.0.0 release.
The consens was so far: OpenMeetings 3.0.0 will deliver all features of
OpenMeetings 2.x in HTML5, except of the conference room itself.

We made some very good progress (congrats!!!) and we can now start to
really go through every feature to see what is missing or is a *must-have*
to get a production ready release.

So I would like to discuss, priortize and define further the scope of the
version 3.0.0 release.

I started a document at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/List+of+Missing+Features+OpenMeetings+3.x

Please carefully read the subject lines of that wiki document. I will try
to keep a Google Document in sync with it as a backup. However I hope we
are an educated crowd that does not need that :)

Please add your own ones in the list.
The plan would be to convert this list to a Jira item for every line,
anybody can pick up any item and start working on it.

Happy to hear your input on that.

Thanks
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Prioritization and listing of missing features of OpenMeetings 3.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
can we arrange a short Skype call right now?
I need to go in one hour :(

This feature works for me And I can prove it using screensharing :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Prioritization and listing of missing features of OpenMeetings 3.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Maybe we just can add text describing this behavior like the label 1510?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Prioritization and listing of missing features of OpenMeetings 3.0

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Prioritization and listing of missing features of OpenMeetings 3.0

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Prioritization and listing of missing features of OpenMeetings 3.0

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Prioritization and listing of missing features of OpenMeetings 3.0

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Prioritization and listing of missing features of OpenMeetings 3.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I believe this one:

--
WBR