Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by ktpark <si...@apache.org> on 2014/02/27 02:29:37 UTC

ApacheCon 2014 presentation

Hi folks,

I’m glad to notice that I am invited to ApacheCon 2014(in Denver, Colorado) as a speaker.
It would be excellent chance to introduce Tajo and share experience of applying Tajo in company’s real working Hadoop cluster.

Title of my presentation is “Big Telco, Bigger DW Demands: Moving Towards SQL-on-Hadoop”
and you can check the schedule in http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/schedule

I’m so excited that it would be great to speak in such a major conference like ApacheCon.
And I think I owe this honor to all the members of Tajo community.

Thank you.

Re: ApacheCon 2014 presentation

Posted by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by CharSyam <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats~~~~

Posted by ktpark <si...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all :)

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
W00t! Congrats Keuntae!

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
Awesome. Congratulations.

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Keuntae,

Nice job! I'll tweet it via @ApachTajo.

Posted by Jinho Kim <jh...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Keuntae!

-Jinho

Posted by ktpark <si...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Jaehwa :)

Posted by JaeHwa Jung <jh...@gruter.com>.
Congratulations, Keuntae!

I'm really glad to hear this good news. :)

Cheers.
Jaehwa

> Thank you, Jihoon :)
>
> Sure, I’ll share my speak after the conference.
>
> 2014. 2. 27., 오전 10:46, Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org> 작성:
>
> > Hi, Keuntae.
> >
> > I'm very happy to hear such a big news!!
> > The presentation looks to contain a truly interesting story!
> > Please share your speak after the conference!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jihoon

> >> Hi folks,
> >>
> >> I'm glad to notice that I am invited to ApacheCon 2014(in Denver,
> >> Colorado) as a speaker.
> >> It would be excellent chance to introduce Tajo and share experience of
> >> applying Tajo in company's real working Hadoop cluster.
> >>
> >> Title of my presentation is "Big Telco, Bigger DW Demands: Moving
> Towards
> >> SQL-on-Hadoop"
> >> and you can check the schedule in
> >>
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/schedule
> >>
> >> I'm so excited that it would be great to speak in such a major
> conference
> >> like ApacheCon.
> >> And I think I owe this honor to all the members of Tajo community.
> >>
> >> Thank you.

Jaehwa Jung
Bigdata Platform Team
Gruter