Posted to user@poi.apache.org by CDB <cb...@burkeitconsulting.com> on 2012/05/28 00:51:10 UTC

Found EOFRecord before WindowTwoRecord was encountered

I am attempting text extraction and get the following error:

Java.lang.RuntimeException:  Found EOFRecord before WindowTwoRecord was
encountered
At
org.apache.poi.hssf.model.RecordOrderer.isEndOfRowBlock(RecordOrderer.java:4
26)

Is this an improperly formatted excel document?

Thanks

Re: Found EOFRecord before WindowTwoRecord was encountered

Posted by CDB <cb...@burkeitconsulting.com>.
Thanks Mark

This is a client file listing and I only have readonly privileges.
I recall someone saying there are legacy SAP files in the listing.

I will look at the validation tool as well as writing a utility to read
and write the excel file.