Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2005/04/01 18:36:46 UTC

Remove xdocs/plan/samples.xml?

AFAIU, samples refactoring is done. Should we remove the page?

Vadim

Re: Remove xdocs/plan/samples.xml?

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> AFAIU, samples refactoring is done. Should we remove the page?

Actually it is a shame, but the real job never got finished.
The main reason that i started the effort was the disruption
that occurred in Feb 2003 when we re-structured the CVS and
build system while in the middle of refactoring the samples.
I was horrified that we lost good work that had been contributed,
but didn't have enough energy to finish the job.

The following wiki page shows the unfinished progress.
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SamplesRefactor

--David