Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Abhishek Sharma <jk...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/30 06:07:50 UTC

Re: Request for a mentor

Hello Utkarsh,

- Please refer the link below which has links to get started and look for
projects.
https://community.apache.org/newcomers/

- Two of the ML projects:
OpenNLP <https://projects.apache.org/project.html?opennlp> and Mahout
<https://projects.apache.org/project.html?mahout>. You can search for more.

It is good to ask for help but it is also important to be respectful of
others time so next time if you get stuck please mention the effort you
have put in and where exactly you are stuck. Feel free to browse through
other Apache projects and pick one that excites you the most.

Best,