Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/07/01 17:43:10 UTC

GIT repo move

Team Atlas,

Congratulations on graduation to a Top Level Project!

As we move out of incubation to a TLP, our git repo will move from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-atlas.git to https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/atlas.git. I will be filing an INFRA ticket for this move shortly. I will send a note once the ticket is filed; you can track the progress via this ticket. I will send another note after the move is complete.

If you have any questions/comments, please reply to this thread.

Thanks,

Madhan

Re: GIT repo move

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Team Atlas,

Graduation related move was completed earlier today. Here are the new location details:
 - Git repo URL:    https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/atlas.git
 - Git repo mirror: https://github.com/apache/atlas
 - Releases:        https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/atlas
 - Web site:        http:/atlas.apache.org
 - Mailing lists:
   - Dev:     dev@atlas.apache.org
   - Users:   users@atlas.apache.org
   - Commits: commits@atlas.apache.org

Git mirror may not be accessible immediately; until them please continue to use https://github.com/apache/incubator-atlas.

I will shortly update incubator references in documents and website. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Madhan

On 7/1/17, 11:00 PM, "Madhan Neethiraj" <mneethiraj@hortonworks.com on behalf of madhan@apache.org> wrote:

    INFRA-14486 is the JIRA to track infrastructure changes related to Atlas moving to a TLP. I will keep this list updated of the progress.

    Thanks,
    Madhan

Re: GIT repo move