Posted to users@maven.apache.org by to...@gi-de.com on 2008/04/01 11:03:00 UTC

how to include Sun JAXWS2.1.1 in Maven?

Hi,

I need to include the jars provided by Sun's JAXWS2.1.1(
https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?expandFolder=5468&folderID=6020
)
What´s recommended to do this instead of deploying the jars with a
"selfmade" groupId, artifactId and version?
(See
http://mohanrajk.wordpress.com/2006/12/03/maven-2-jax-ws-ri-and-tomcat-deploy-part-i/
)

How can I avoid having the same jar in my classpath, with different group-
and artifact/version Id´s, if I have other dependencies?
For example, the jaxb-api.jar is also provided by Suns JAXB2 bundle....

Is there an official "Sun Repo" out there? What are the recommended
group/artifact/version Ids for the jars contained in the bundle?

Thanx, Torsten