Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/18 01:31:13 UTC

IntelliJ IDEA Player session terminated

Hi there Guys

Looking at the history of list, stackoverlow. I didn't find anyone with
this problem, besides of not able to connect to Flash player debugger on
Linux.

My problem is I do have Flash player debugger on Linux, and works great
with simple Hello World problem using IntelliJ IDEA 14.x

But using a more complex project, Player session terminated without any
warning and I'm not able to debug the code.

Are there anyone here who  had the same problem previously? Workarounds ?

Best Regards and Thanks in advance.

Re: IntelliJ IDEA Player session terminated

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Try FDB from the command line just to see if it will connect.

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.
"Player session terminated" is a known long-lived problem of the Linux
version of the Flash Player that Adobe will unlikely ever fix.
I've heard that people try to start Flash Player under Windows emulator
to workaround it, but didn't try myself.