Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brian Buchanan <Br...@interfast.ca> on 2005/11/18 20:15:54 UTC

Re: How to set restrictions on the retreival of files from some directories

Upgrade.  In a short test on two of my servers, 5.0.28 on windows has this
WEB-INF. vulnerability, but 5.5.7 did not.

Posted by Ben Souther <be...@souther.us>.
I just tested on 5.0.28 and can't see anything under WEB-INF.
Are you using Tomcat as a standalone or with a connector?

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
Something is fishy with your server (or configuration) I cannot reproduce
that issue with 5.0.28 on windows.

-Tim