Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by OG...@ersus.com on 2005/09/06 17:04:09 UTC

Javascript Bug in LinkSubmit in Tap Beta 5

I am getting a Javascript error while using the LinkSubmit component. I have
the latest Tapestry beta 5 and the following error is happening with
LinkSubmit:

Resulting render:

<a id="LinkSubmit" href="javascript:submitLink(Tapestry.find('Form',
'LinkSubmit');">

LinkSubmit.java line 97:

writer.attribute("href", "javascript:submitLink(Tapestry.find('" + formName
+ "', '"

                    + getName() + "');");

Has this been fixed?

-

Thanks,

Ozzie Gurkan

Integrated Systems Manager

Emerson Retail Services

Tel: 678-631-1925

e-mail: ogurkan@ersus.com

Re: Javascript Bug in LinkSubmit in Tap Beta 5

Posted by Alexandr Kundirenko <ak...@gmail.com>.
It is fixed. Get updated files from SVN repository.
LinkSubmit.java, LinkSubmit.script and others markes with same label (TAPESTRY-XXX).

--
aku