Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roberto Simoni <rs...@menhir-informatica.com> on 2004/01/21 10:07:06 UTC

Adding dependency info in MANIFEST.MF

Hi, do u know how can I add dependency information in the MANIFEST.MF
I know that I have to use the 'Extension-List' field and other subfields like: <dependency>-Extension-Name, <dependency>-Implementation-Version, etc...
Is there a way to compile this info with Maven?

Thanks
Bye

--
Roberto Simoni
r.simoni@menhir-informatica.com

Menhir Informatica
Via Carnovali, 90/A
Tel: 035 32.25.28
Fax: 035 42.47.239

Re: Adding dependency info in MANIFEST.MF

Posted by rh...@free.fr.
Quoting Roberto Simoni <rs...@menhir-informatica.com>:

> Hi, do u know how can I add dependency information in the MANIFEST.MF
> I know that I have to use the 'Extension-List' field and other subfields
> like: <dependency>-Extension-Name, <dependency>-Implementation-Version,
> etc...
> Is there a way to compile this info with Maven?

this is perhaps not exactly what you want but you can control the manifest using
maven.jar.manifest property. [quoting] This file is 'merged' with the default
manifest created by Maven [/quoting]
(http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/jar/releases/v1.1/properties.html)

-- gd