Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by belinda_browne <be...@telstra.com> on 2003/01/21 04:41:03 UTC

Xindice and XUpdate

I have done some reading and it appears that there is a problem with
XUpdate working with Xindice.

Can anyone please let me know if there is a problem, and what can be
done to fix it?

Otherwise, is there any other way to be able to add data to Xindice
other than using XUpdate?

Thanks.

Cheers
Belinda

Re: Xindice and XUpdate

Posted by Alex Mariano <ma...@inf.ufsc.br>.
I guess she is having problems with JVM1.4, like me.
I've already tested my classes with all that stuff (-Djava.endorsed.dirs)
and didn't make XUpdate work out.
I am working with Java 1.4.1 and Xindice 1.0.
Could you give some suggestion to have Xupdate working in my application?

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.
Belinda,

--
Mark J Stang
System Architect

Re: How to get new release

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.
Check out the web site:

http://xml.apache.org/cvs.html#N10096

There are instructions under repositories on how to get the current version
from cvs.  Also, check out:

http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html

HTH,
Mark