Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/07/13 03:55:23 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Non-canonical alignment for shared and replicated state terminology

Hi Matt,

thanks for the proposal.

Personally, I'm still skeptical about this kind of changes for
"technical wording".

If we really want to change, I think active/passive is the most accurate
for kahadb/store HA, both runtime mode and status. Anyway, in ActiveMQ,
we don't have concrete wording in the configuration (it's more in the code).

So, +1 with the proposal, +0 for change (I see more drawback than benefit).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré