Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com> on 2018/10/03 08:58:57 UTC

welcome a new batch of committers

Hi all,

The Apache Spark PMC has recently voted to add several new committers to
the project, for their contributions:

- Shane Knapp (contributor to infra)
- Dongjoon Hyun (contributor to ORC support and other parts of Spark)
- Kazuaki Ishizaki (contributor to Spark SQL)
- Xingbo Jiang (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
- Yinan Li (contributor to Spark on Kubernetes)
- Takeshi Yamamuro (contributor to Spark SQL)

Please join me in welcoming them!

Re: welcome a new batch of committers

Posted by Suresh Thalamati <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to all!

-suresh

Posted by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, all! I'll do my best for the contribution!
Also, congrats, Yinan, Xingbo, Kazuaki, Dongjoon, and Shane!

best,
takeshi

--
---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: welcome a new batch of committers

Posted by Yuanjian Li <xy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bhupendra Mishra <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
Yay! you guys all individuals do deserve it. Congratulations!

2018년 10월 3일 (수) 오후 4:59, Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Daniel Mateus Pires <dm...@gmail.com>.
That's great news; welcome everyone! :)

Daniel

Posted by Xiao Li <ga...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations all!

Weiqing Yang <ya...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月3日周三 下午11:20写道:

Posted by Weiqing Yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations everyone!

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
Congratulations all!

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wei Shung Chung <we...@gmail.com>.
Congrats ! Well deserved ! Continue with the good work.

Regards,
Wei Shung

Posted by Sharanabasappa G Keriwaddi <sh...@huawei.com>.

________________________________

Posted by Kousuke Saruta <sa...@oss.nttdata.com>.
Congratulations!

- Kousuke

Posted by Gengliang <lt...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to all !

Posted by Wenchen Fan <cl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Denny Lee <de...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org>.
Congratulations to ALL!!

Posted by Jack Kolokasis <ko...@ics.forth.gr>.
Congratulations to all !!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to all !
-------- Original message --------From: Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com> Date: 10/3/18  2:41 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Marco Gaido <ma...@gmail.com> Cc: dev <de...@spark.apache.org> Subject: Re: welcome a new batch of committers

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Takuya UESHIN <ue...@happy-camper.st>.
Congratulations!

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 6:35 PM Marco Gaido <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats you all!
>
> Il giorno mer 3 ott 2018 alle ore 11:29 Liang-Chi Hsieh <vi...@gmail.com>
> ha scritto:
>

>> Congratulations to all new committers!
>>

>> rxin wrote
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > The Apache Spark PMC has recently voted to add several new committers to
>> > the project, for their contributions:
>> >
>> > - Shane Knapp (contributor to infra)
>> > - Dongjoon Hyun (contributor to ORC support and other parts of Spark)
>> > - Kazuaki Ishizaki (contributor to Spark SQL)
>> > - Xingbo Jiang (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
>> > - Yinan Li (contributor to Spark on Kubernetes)
>> > - Takeshi Yamamuro (contributor to Spark SQL)
>> >
>> > Please join me in welcoming them!
>>

>> --
>> Sent from: http://apache-spark-developers-list.1001551.n3.nabble.com/

Takuya UESHIN