Posted to announce@apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2016/05/19 20:40:24 UTC

ANNOUNCE] Apache Tajo 0.11.3 Released

The Apache Tajo team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Tajo™
0.11.3.

Apache Tajo™ is a big data warehouse system on various data sources. It
provides distributed and scalable SQL analytical processing on Apache
Hadoop™.

The release is available for immediate download:
http://tajo.apache.org/downloads.html

This is a minor release. In this release, we fixed 5 bugs and improved some
features.

Some of Highlights
* Fix incorrect DateTime and remove hard coded tests (TAJO-2110)
* Fix invalid sort result when sort key columns contain non-ascii values.
(TAJO-2077)
* Fix invalid join result when join key columns contain nulls. (TAJO-2135)
* Fix an empty reason and stack traces of TajoInternalError (TAJO-2140)
* Fix race condition in task history writer (TAJO-2143)

For a complete list of new features and fixed problems, please see the
release notes:

http://tajo.apache.org/releases/0.11.3/relnotes.html

We would like to thank the many contributors who made this release possible.

Regards,
The Apache Tajo Team

Re: ANNOUNCE] Apache Tajo 0.11.3 Released

Posted by Jinho Kim <jh...@apache.org>.
Thank you for your effort!

-Jinho
Best regards