Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by James Walters <Ja...@APEXInteractive.com> on 1999/10/28 18:39:34 UTC

os-windows/5213: mod_ssl is unstable with Win32 Apache

>Number:         5213
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       mod_ssl is unstable with Win32 Apache
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Our Win32 Apache server will just hang on all requests after running with
mod_ssl for a while (less than 30 minutes).  Everything seems to run fine
for the first few SSL requests and then it just stops.  It runs fine without
mod_ssl installed, though.  Has anyone got SSL working with Win32 Apache?
We were using a real secure certificate from Verisign, by the way.  I would
ask the mod_ssl people, but I think it's a problem with Win32 Apache.  We
used the instructions for configuring mod_ssl for Windows.

[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]