Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/19 23:08:44 UTC

mvn site-deploy using plink / pscp

Using m2.0.8, site plugin v2.0-beta-6, can anyone confirm they can? :-)

'mvn deploy' works as expected, but 'mvn site-deploy' yields the same
symptoms as described in the opening comment in MSITE-25 [1]. Fix
version on that ticket is the one I'm using.

TIA,
-Rahul

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-25

Re: mvn site-deploy using plink / pscp

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
For the archives, this will now be fixed in v2.0-beta-7 (not yet released).

-Rahul