Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Zhong Wang <zw...@cornell.edu> on 2016/10/06 14:20:56 UTC

How to update the front page for the Airavata system

Hello,

We are developing the gateway dreg.dnasequence.org with the help of Airavata system. I have prepared some HTML pages and want to change the default front page with new design. Would you like to tell me how to change these pages?

Do we have some methods to copy these files (FTP) into the gateway host? Because we use the host which is same as https://testdrive.airavata.org, so far we don't have any permission to access the files in the host.

Thank you,

Zhong Wang