Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com> on 2006/11/30 09:12:16 UTC

[doc][drlvm] trunk has old doc files

Hi all,

The directory drlvm/trunk/vm/doc has the old documents Getting Started
and Developer's guide. These have not been updated for a while and use
the old style sheet. Fresher versions are available on the website.

I suggest that we fix the inconsistency by:

- removing the docs from the directory: can have links to the website in
README instead

or

- copying the latest doc versions from site to svn vm/doc directory and
using svn externals to hook up to site (as is done for some classlib
docs)

What do you say?

Cheers, Nadya

Re: [doc][drlvm] trunk has old doc files

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.

Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The directory drlvm/trunk/vm/doc has the old documents Getting Started
> and Developer's guide. These have not been updated for a while and use
> the old style sheet. Fresher versions are available on the website.
>
> I suggest that we fix the inconsistency by:
>
> - removing the docs from the directory: can have links to the website in
> README instead

+1