Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de> on 2000/09/28 14:19:15 UTC

[VOTE] New committer Peter Donald

Peter has submitted a couple of tasks of his own and is one of the
most active members of the Ant user community, providing both ideas
for new features and help to other users.

With that I formally nominate Peter Donald as a new committer for the
Ant project and start with my

+1

Stefan Bodewig

RE: [VOTE] New committer Peter Donald

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>.
+1

As long as we don't all have to change to using Jikes :-)

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au